Total Time: 20 minutes
Pasta salad Swiss Italian as from the emmental and mortadella used, a simple easy and quick to prepare recipe.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 3/4 pound fusilli
- 6 ounces emmental (Swiss cheese) diced
- 6 ounces mortadella in smal strips
- 6 ounces tomato diced
- 6 unces cauliflower in small pieces
- 6 ounces red pepper in small pieces
- 4 ounces olive oil
- 10 leaves basil (tear by hand)
- salt and pepper
Prepare all ingredients and mix them in a large bowl, large enough to accommodate the pasta.
Cook pasta, drain, cool, toss in the bowl and mix. Let rest a few minutes before serving.
Note: mortadella and Swss cheese are two foods that go well together, like coffee with milk or peanut butter and jelly. Italian bread sandwiches made with sliced Swiss cheese and mortadella are delicious and very popular in Italy. Made with white warm pizza, even better.
More pasta salad recipes