Preparation Time: 40 minutes
Pasta salad primavera is a celebration of spring time found in the colors of the dish. The blend of fresh vegetables brings good nourishment and welcome feelings of warm days ahead.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 8 ounces farfalle
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 carrot cut in thin strips
- 1 small zucchino cut in thin strips
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 red pepper cut in thin strips
- 1/2 yellow pepper cut in thin strips
- 4 ounces tomato cut in smal cubes
- 4 ounces mozzarella cut in small cubes
- 1 teaspoon oregano and thyme mixed
- 12 fresh leaves of basil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
Mix all vegetables except tomato in a bowl with 1 ounce olive oil, oregano thyme salt and pepper.
Then put them on a cooking sheet to bake at 350F for about 20 minutes. Check and stir half way.
When cooled, place them in a large bowl. Add cooked cooled pasta to the bowl with tomato, mozzarella basil and olive oil.
Mix well. Check for salt and if extra olive oil is needed. Let rest before serving.
More pasta salad recipes